Within the GST Regime, firms whose turnover exceeds Rs. Forty lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a common taxable man or woman. This procedure of registration is known as GST registration.
For particular companies, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization incorporates on industry with out registering beneath GST, it'll be an offence below GST and heavy penalties will observe. GST registration by and large takes between 2-6 working days.
Good aid you to register for GST in 3 easy steps. *CBIC has notified the broaden in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Who will have to Register for GST?
- Members registered beneath the Pre-GST law (i.E., Excise, VAT, provider Tax and many others.)
- Companies with turnover above the threshold restrict of Rs. Forty Lakhs* ( Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradeshand Uttarakhand )
- Agents of a provider & distributors
- Every e-commerce business
- *CBIC has notified the increment in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into outcomes from 1st April 2019.
Documents Required for GST Registration
- PAN of the Applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity Bill
- Rental deed of Office premises
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled Cheque
- Digital Signature (for directors of Pvt Ltd or one person company)
For details Call us on 9652998898
Get in touch by Calling or Filling the Enquiry form below
+91 9652 9988 98